quarta-feira, 16 de maio de 2012

Future Perfect

A- )We use future perfect when an action will be complete at a specific time in the future:
        I will have finished my project by the weekend
       This time next year I will have graduated college.

B-)  We use future perfect to predict the present.
         Don't bother going to see him, he'll have left.                               


Now an exercise for you, check the answers at the end of this post.
Good Luck!

1. I am writing a book.
By this time next month, I the book.

2. Maria is preparing a report.
By this time tomorrow, Maria the report.

3. Martha is learning German.
By this time next year, Martha German.

4. They are inviting all their friends.
By this time tomorrow, they all their friends.















Answers: 1.will have written, 2. will have prepared, 3. will have learned, 4.will have invited

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário